One Piece: A New Journey
~Welcome to One Piece: A New Journey! We wish for you to join our site if you have any interest in roleplaying with the Straw hat crew and the many several interesting crews we have~
~Welcome to One Piece: A New Journey! We wish for you to join our site if you have any interest in roleplaying with the Straw hat crew and the many several interesting crews we have~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Members
Latest topics
» HostBill_v4.1.2.rar
Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:25 pm by eackala

» Lynda.com_SQL_Server_2008_Essential_Training_New_Link.rar
Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:18 pm by eackala

» Lynda.com_SQL_Server_2008_Essential_Training_New_Link.rar
Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:16 pm by eackala

» Smashing Android UI
Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:48 pm by eackala

» Kozier Erb\'s Fundamentals Of Nursing 8th Edition
Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:34 am by eackala

» Pablo Alboran - Tanto (2012)
Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:21 pm by eackala

» Free Gp Internet For Android 17042013
Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm by eackala

» Free Gp Internet For Android 17042013
Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm by eackala

» Cheetah DVD Burner V2.44 Portable
Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:33 pm by eackala

Top posters
eackala
Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} I_vote11Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} I_voti10Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} I_vote12 
Selene
Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} I_vote11Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} I_voti10Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} I_vote12 
Keten
Toro
Ubugub
jonnytracker
Affiliates
free forum

Toro Kressent {W.I.P.}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toro

Toro

Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} Empty
PostSubject: Toro Kressent {W.I.P.}   Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:58 am

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Toro Kressent

(Your Character's Image here)

”I don’t kill those who don’t kill me”

”Watch out for the fishies”

”Peek-a-boo~”

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ General Information ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Name: Toro Kressent

Alias: Sharp Jester

Sex: Male

Birthday: Oct. 3

Blood type: O

Race: Human

Birthday place: (fill in later)

Relationship: (Fill in later)

Residents: The sea

Organization: Pirate

Locations to be found: Anywhere

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Family:
Fluzzy~ Pet Cat

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ Personality ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Personality: Toro is a bit hyper for a man of his age, he loves to wander around and potentially gets lost all the time unless a companion is with him. He is a very skilled fighter, however when drunk he can’t fight for shit, but he can sing well and think up good songs. Toro is an alcoholic, not recovering, and not planning on quitting his binge of Rum. He can down a keg and get drunk off of pure will, he could hold his own against top drinkers competitively.

He is a very loyal friend and crew member, and would put his life for the sake of his close friends. He sticks to his word and will do whatever he can to keep all his promises in life. Toro however isn’t the motivated kind, he has no huge ambition other than following his crew which is makeshift family.

Toro is not afraid to kill someone, he is a pirate and wouldn’t hesitate on a killing spree to lute gold, however he does not kill women unless in life threatening situation. He is a gentleman in heart and wouldn’t touch them in any bad way. Killing is used on them only, and only if they threaten his life. Meaning he would not pillage and rape the woman. He would leave them be. If a man just gave him their money, he would leave them be and take the money, even if they are marines, he will not fight those who don’t fight back, and won’t kill those without the intent to kill.

Relationship:

~Common Things~

Love & Like:

• Jokes~Toro loves a good joke, however he much rather be the joker and not the one the trick is played on. He often plays around with his own crew mates, even with nothing but respect for them, he still hides buckets of water at the top of doors. He loves a great joke and will laugh regardless of who is hit with it, even himself. He considers himself the master joker.
  • Rum~Toro loves Rum. He gets drunk almost every night and his alcohol tolerance is very high making him down Kegs of the stuff. When he is drunk he plays the most pranks. And can actually sing well. However his fighting suffers until he is sober again, he is horrible at fighting while drunk.
  • Money~Money is very good for spending on awesome weapons and Rum, so of course he loves money as well. He tends to be very greedy when it comes to cold hard cash, that being what he loots the most. He spends it very fast as well, hating it for burning a hole in his pocket, but loving it at the same time to provide his Rum.
  • Cool weapons~Toro is a pro blacksmith, there for weapons catch his eye as well as Cars do to most men in the year 2012. He can even tell who made it at times and what kind of weapon it is and what it is made of just by looking at it. Due to this like he is a collector of many weapons. He aspires for people to put his weapon in their own collection.

Dislike & Hates:

• Breaking a weapon~
  • Lame Jokes~
  • Losing all his Rum~

Dreams: To make the crew he is with the best crew in the seas, regardless of Captain’s plans

Prefers: Alcohol over money

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ Appearance ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Appearance: (Put Later)

Clothing Preferred:
Toro has a wide range of clothing, normally it includes a classic jester hat and mask, however he contains many other styles. Sometimes he would wear a loose fitting tee-shirt and bandana to hold his hair.

Weapons: (for each Weapon, List them, One paragraph for each Weapon plus one more if you don't have image of the Weapon, 8-12 Sentences for each paragraphs)

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: White

Hair Style: ~In Image~

Weight: 130LB

Height: 5’9

Body Type

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ Abilities ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Natural Abilities:

• Enhanced Speed~ Toro is very fast for a human, he can dash around and speeds abnormally reached with ease, he can speed past a car, and for short bursts he can reach speeds of Luffy Gear 2, however he can only do it for a few seconds and would be a bit tired after each time, ten times would probably having him sweating and almost wheezing.

• Enhanced Strength~ Toro is a lot stronger through countless years of training. He can stop a canon ball with his bare hand, yes it would hurt, but it would still stop in its tracks. He has trained mostly witch knives and swords and can toss them almost a mile distance with decent accuracy.

• Focus~ Unless Drunk, Toro has extreme focus on the task at hand, this allows him to have pin point accuracy with his throwing knives and then some. It isn’t that easy to catch him off guard. He was trained to expect the unexpected.

Fighting Style:

• Toro uses extreme speed in his style, He can shift from close range to long range in a blink of an eye with his knives. He also is very skilled in many other types of weapons, such as staff, sword, ax, even mace. Weapons are a high interest so he does his best to learn them all. He fights usually silent and observes his opponent looking for weak points to strike and exploit, and would not give up until the enemy is killed or runs away. However if the enemy cowers away, he wouldn’t normally chase after him for he would see the battle as a win.

Attacks: (List the Attack and detail it. 8-12 sentences for each paragraph, List attacks)

Skills: (~List the Skills On what they can do)

Haki:

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ Devil Fruit ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Did she or he eat a Devil Fruit?: No

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ Job ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

What is this Character?: Pirate

Profession: Blacksmith

Crew: (To fill in later)

Position in Crew: 1st Mate

Bounty:

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ History and Others ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

History: (To Be Added)

Other Notes:

Timeline:

Role-play Sample: (To be added)

Last edited by Toro on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Selene
Admin
Selene

Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toro Kressent {W.I.P.}   Toro Kressent {W.I.P.} EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 pm

((There is no Blood Type Twice but the relationship is suppose to be in there twice.

One is For your current Relationship :I

The other one which is under personality is this.
Relationship: (Who are your character's Friends, Enemies, etc. Names not Organization. List them one by one and explain the relationship between Characters for example...

● Luffy

(Explain in a Paragraph 8-12 sentences))
Back to top Go down
https://onepieceanj.rpg-board.net

Toro Kressent {W.I.P.}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: A New Journey :: Things You Need To Do! :: Character Application :: W.I.P Applications-
Jump to: