One Piece: A New Journey
~Welcome to One Piece: A New Journey! We wish for you to join our site if you have any interest in roleplaying with the Straw hat crew and the many several interesting crews we have~
~Welcome to One Piece: A New Journey! We wish for you to join our site if you have any interest in roleplaying with the Straw hat crew and the many several interesting crews we have~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Members
Latest topics
» HostBill_v4.1.2.rar
Saxen EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 7:25 pm by eackala

» Lynda.com_SQL_Server_2008_Essential_Training_New_Link.rar
Saxen EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:18 pm by eackala

» Lynda.com_SQL_Server_2008_Essential_Training_New_Link.rar
Saxen EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:16 pm by eackala

» Smashing Android UI
Saxen EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:48 pm by eackala

» Kozier Erb\'s Fundamentals Of Nursing 8th Edition
Saxen EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:34 am by eackala

» Pablo Alboran - Tanto (2012)
Saxen EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:21 pm by eackala

» Free Gp Internet For Android 17042013
Saxen EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm by eackala

» Free Gp Internet For Android 17042013
Saxen EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 pm by eackala

» Cheetah DVD Burner V2.44 Portable
Saxen EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:33 pm by eackala

Top posters
eackala
Saxen I_vote11Saxen I_voti10Saxen I_vote12 
Selene
Keten
Toro
Ubugub
jonnytracker
Affiliates
free forum

Saxen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ubugub

Ubugub

Saxen Empty
PostSubject: Saxen   Saxen EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:56 am

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Saxen

"Watch me from the heavens father, I will avenge you and show you my progress!"

"The Marines are nothing more than a bunch of power hungry fools! I'll cut all of them down!"

"I won't let you hurt anybody anymore, get in my way, and I'll kill you."

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ General Information ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Name: Saxen

Alias: N/A

Sex: Male

Birthday: March 9th

Blood type: B-

Race: Human

Birthday place: Baterilla

Current Relationship: N/A

Residents: Whatever Island he lands on for awhile.

Organization: N/A

Locations to be found: Shops and Bars

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Family:
Murphy (Father, Alive, Marines)
Alana (Mother, Dead)
Nathan (God-Father, Alive, Bartender at Baterilla)
Kara (God-Mother, Alive)

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ Personality ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Personality: Saxen is a person who prefers to stay by himself than be with others. He see’s nobody as his friend, yet everybody as his possible enemy that would do him wrong. The only people he would want talk to are bar tenders and shop owners. He never considers them his friends, but he does respect them and would fight anybody who begins to cause any trouble around them. He trains constantly by himself outside of the city, though not far, in a location away from people. Though he doesn’t work, he tends to help out local bars when they are to close as he is always the last person to leave before the owner.

He is at times quick tempered and ready to draw his katana at any moment. He observes the area around him, always searching to see if someone will come out and strike him. Despite trying to live a peaceful life, he is always constantly angered at some of the people who enter the bars and cause trouble for no reason. He always stays neutral between two groups and often chooses to face both sides instead of just one. He always appears calm at times; yet it’s as if he is ready to strike someone for no reason at all. His anger at times is as if he has a complete different personality, where he is calm and collective normally and ready to fight, he would have a sense of blood lust out of pure anger and kill anyone between him and his target.

He would as well have a fear of having any sort of bond with anybody, through a past childhood experience with many people. He never wants to be around others through this fear; preferring to stay alone and away from others for it to never happen again. Through this, it is hard for him to trust anybody; let alone acknowledge his respect towards anyone. He often appears cold hearted, turning down anything except a challenge. Though not entirely cold hearted, he would rather defend a helpless person or those like the bartenders and shop owners than anybody who can defend themselves. Only during rare occasions he is seen helping others outside the city, taking care of them, though when the person would get better, he would not acknowledge he even helped.

Relationship:

~Common Things~

Love & Like:
~ Training ~
Even when alone, he always has seen training as a form of his bond with his father. He trained every day for twelve hours straight from when he woke up till he slept. He trained in various ways, during the the different seasons he trained himself to withstand the cold, and never limited himself to just training with swords. During the winter he would train to withstand the cold, wearing only his pants and cutting at the air, as well as lift weights when he could. His training usually consisted of four hours of practicing a sword style, four hours of lifting weights, four hours on a different sword style, then back to weight lifting. With the weight training, he allows the light weight katana and his speed attacks to go quicker and strike faster. He also tries to train in methods of quickly sheathing his katana, yet has shown no progress in doing so. His often changed fighting styles, but made sure to change back to previous ones to make sure he remembered the many different forms.

~ Drinking ~
After his father had “died” he often mourned over it and took up drinking. He later used this as a training method as well, to hold his liquor, and to ease his body to relax his muscles and use a more drunken style of fighting. It has been proven to work from time to time, but only against few targets. When he becomes relaxed from drinking he can slightly dodge quicker since he doesn’t tense up from ready impact. The drunken style also makes him easy to strike targets that try to read his movements, since they become random. Though it did become a habit, he also started to enjoy the taste of it after awhile and use it when he relaxes. Since his god-father was a bar tender he had access to a lot of sake. However after his departure, it made it harder on him to get his hands on any.

Dislike & Hates:

Dreams:
~ To get revenge for his father’s “death” ~
After seeing his father being taken away he wants to get revenge against the marines. His father was an innocent kind person, he didn’t understand why the marines would want to kill him, so he wanted answers, but his rage built up stronger than what he wanted. He often heard the rumors of his father’s death and that they took him to Impel Down first beforehand. He often visualized that to be his first target, but would end up making himself appear as a fool to chase after them. He knew of the three marine bases located in the Grand Line, as he often grasped for hope of his father still being alive. What he didn’t know was his father still was. His father was currently working through the ranks as he traveled through the ocean in search for him. Any chance he got when a marine ship was present and he knew he could take them down; he made sure to raid the ship at night when he wasn’t spotted and kill the crew. However he made to get out of the ship as to not get caught by others as he drifted on the raft he was on.

Prefers:
~ To be by himself ~
After the incident with his father, rumors always spread around town of his father going to be killed. This lead to his friends thinking he was no good like his father was. The only people he had were his god parents, so he was betrayed by others. His care for others soon went away too, only helping those who were in need of help. Often when they would go to thank him, he left before any words would come out of their mouth and he would always disappear before marines would show up. After he left; he showed very little interest in many people, only caring for his own self mostly. He always stayed clear distances from others, and made sure that in fights it was in an isolated area that only he and his targets were at, nobody else. He only trusted bartenders and shop owners and bought items and those were who he mainly spoke to through his journey, thus making him want to be alone.

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ Appearance ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Appearance: He has dark brown hair, usually combed back reaching his neck. He always appears to have a calm expression on his face, though he has a cold stare with black eyes. He has a clean shaven face with no facial hair. He has long blue jeans with a special belt made to hold his Katana on his left hip. He has rather pale skin with a loose fitting black T-shirt tucked into his pants. He wears black shoes as well. He always wears his signature blue katana on his belt, carrying it with him, and at times he will carry his father’s katana at times. He has a scar on his stomach from with his father, and multiple scars on his right leg and waist from trying to quickly sheath his katana, not yet getting better at it.

Clothing Preferred:

Weapons:

http://ubugub.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5bhxj6

His only weapon his his Katana, being 73 centimeters long. Its blue handle is very similar to his hair, being his signature color. Though his katana is always to the left side of him, he is a left-handed fighter, making it easier to grab and draw quickly for him. If his katana were to ever break, he goes to the same sword shop to get it custom made, specifically in the blue style.

http://ubugub.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5bhxm4

His father was a swordsman growing up as he trained him as a young boy. This is the only thing he has left of his father, as he keeps it close to him, never to use it. It has a blood red color to it, giving it a unique color and style. It usually sits in his house somewhere safe for nobody to take; only under few circumstances will he ever use this katana against anybody.

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Hair Style: Short, ending at his shoulders.

Weight: 160lbs

Height: 5’10”

Body Type: Built

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ Abilities ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

Natural Abilities:

~ Keen Eyes – He is able to notice slight changes in multiple things. For example if somebody were to have walked by and a slight foot print or stick were to break it would be noticed easily by him. He can identify small details and analyzes areas he is at. If he is around an area long enough he would know it better than anybody else. For example at a bar if one item was stolen, no matter the size. If he saw it before and he examines the room, yet nobody changed the room itself, he’d know it was missing.

~Tolerance to pain – Through constant training and fighting, he has grown a tolerance to an amount of pain. He never gives up on a challenge and fights till the last breath. He has taught himself to be ambidextrous, so he could fight with both hands, though he prefers to fight with his left hand. He can survive more strikes then a common man

~Swordsmanship – Saxen is a powerful swordsman, as he has created his house outside the city walls made of wood, by the tree’s around it. He has cut down each tree, and cut them into shape, though it took years to make. He can cut through wood, trees, weakly made steel and other objects. He hasn’t been able to cut a sword in half, but he can wear one down with enough fighting over time, as well as wear his own sword down.

Fighting Style:

Saxen has no specific fighting style. He mostly tries to use quick slashes of his sword at a target. He trains mostly with a backwards fighting style as if his attacks were upside down; though he fights in many different ways. He learned how to become ambidextrous, so he can fight with both hands, though mainly he’s faster with his left.

Attacks:
Quick Slash: Saxen has the ability to quickly draw his katana and sheath it while cutting a target, though he must be at close range, or chasing after somebody. He places his left hand on his katana handle and then quickly slashes upward or forward. Using this simple technique, he’s mastered the fighting style like this, though it is improper. He misses quick targets for his speed not being quick enough. Another variation of this technique is when he holds the sheath in his right hand and holds the katana handle correctly. The moment he slashes is much quicker and more precise landing. The downfall to this technique is that he cannot sheath the katana easily, so this version becomes a failsafe and can only be used when it is sheathed already.

Skills:

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ Job ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

What is this Character?: Wonderer

Profession: Swordsman

Bounty:

♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ History and Others ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦ ▬ ♦

History:
Saxen was born on the island Baterilla in a small peaceful community to his father Murphy and mother Alana. When Saxen was four years old his mother would become sick with a fever and end up dying from an unknown disease at the time. His father would later raise him on his own for the remainder of the years. When his son turned eight he would begin to train him in the art of quick drawing and sheathing his katana. It was a peaceful time growing up as he was often playing with his friends and hanging around the local bar with his father. The bar tender Nathan and his wife Kara often served as another set of parents for him when his father was out running errands and needed his son to be looked after. As they got older the two often clashed swords as part of their training, and Saxen was often struck a lot, being given a scar on his stomach after being healed up. He was often struck a lot by his father in training, thus giving him a tolerance to the pain as they continued to fight until he collapsed and was treated again.

When Saxen would turn sixteen his father would have went to the bar with him and declare that if anything was to happen to himself, he would name the bar owner and his wife Saxen’s god parents. Nobody declined the fact of this and everybody was rather happy over it. Over a year Saxen often stayed with his new “parents” house for awhile to get accustomed to everything, it took awhile however. In February, only one month before his birthday, things seemed to go swell, until a pirate ship landed on coast. When the ship landed it appeared instead as a normal marine ship, just really short on members. As they started to head into town, Murphy would step in and stop them from advancing. He spotted easily how they were not actual marines, but pirates who killed them. With ease he killed the pirates, and his son would quickly rush to the coast from hearing all the commotion when a real marine ship came up.

Not sure what was going on he wanted to quickly rush over to his father after seeing the marines go up to him. His father would have a long discussion with them until he was about to go on board the ship. When his son got to him he simply handed him his old katana and left with them. His son was confused, seeing the dead pirates dressed as marines he would soon take the wrong impression that they were taking him away for killing marines and cried out that he was innocent. His father would then get on board the ship as they drifted off, as his father had actually accepted to join the marines for defending the town. As it was a month later, now turning seventeen he took his father’s katana in hand and trained every day for twelve hours, then eats only one meal a day. He began serious training and his anger towards a false accusation that the marines stole his father from him would rise each day. A marine ship would finally land on shore and head towards a base until something wrong would happen.

Saxen would be built up with rage as he was now 24 years old; he drew his father’s katana and cut down the marines that landed. None of the marines were of really high rank; highest being a Chief Petty Officer. He quickly took care of him using his quick slash to the gut and another to pierce him. The rest were simple Seaman Recruits, which were easy to take care of them and made sure he was not seen by anybody before doing so. He only had revenge in mind as he had only the two who looked after him and a rumor of his father being dead. He would proceed to build a raft and set out for whatever destination he could away from the island, knowing he couldn’t live there anymore by what he had caused. He drifted out to sea, hoping to find a way to get to where his father was killed and kill the marines that caused him this pain. Currently he has found himself drifting from island to island, buying supplies of food for each destination he travels.

Other Notes:

Timeline:

Roleplay Sample:

Back to top Go down

Saxen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: A New Journey :: Things You Need To Do! :: Character Application :: W.I.P Applications-
Jump to: